[AVCHD to AIC]How to import TM900 AVCHD to iMovie for editing?
Panasonic TM900 is a powerful camcorder which can record 1080/60p videos, equipped with the advanced 3MOS system, you can record beautifully nature images with powerful colors and detailed rendering in both bright and dark scenes. The Noise Reduction technology that goes to work when shooting in dim lighting has evolved even further in 2011 models, allowing them to reduce noise by approximately 45% compared to previous Panasonic models.
I often use TM900 to record AVCHD videos when I go travel; the vivid performance let me love this camcorder deeper. Today I will share some tips with you about how to import TM900 AVCHD videos to iMovie for editing.
1. As we know, the iMovie doesn’t support AVCHD format, so in order to import Panasonic TM900 AVCHD videos to iMovie, we need to convert TM900 AVCHD to iMovie compatible format, Panasonic TM900 to iMovie Converter will help us to convert AVCHD to Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) format. Please download this software.
2. Install and launch the AVCHD to iMovie Converter. Import the AVCHD videos which you want to convert.
3. Click and choose iMovie and Final Cut Express->Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov) format for output.
4. You can do some easy edit by clicking the edit button, such as trim, crop, etc.
5. Click convert button to start. the software will help you convert TM900 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie editing.
If you want to convert AVCHD, DVD and Blu-ray videos on Mac, you can try iMedia Converter for Mac, it’s the ultimate converter on Mac OS.